Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Summer 2013 July 2


The cool morning weather continues, which is not like Summer!  It was 66 degrees this morning when I took my walk.
Working on my "iPhoto" program hoping to finally get my digital photographs organized.   Well, at least somewhat organized.  
Watching a replay of the "Tour de France" this morning.  It is fun to watch.  Listening to the book Steve Jobs and the author said he wanted at one time to name the Apple computer the "bicycle" since he considered the bicycle one of the worlds best inventions (or something like that).  It is really an outstanding book.
Bicycling always looks so free.  I am glad I took up bicycling when I did (actually seriously started in 1999) and I wish I had started earlier, but it is only recently that bike lanes etc. really begin to develop.  I finally gave up on trying to figure out how to fix a tire etc and just realize that mechanical ability is not within my scope of learning.  I know I could do it if I put the time into it, but my time is better used on other endeavors .  I bicycle almost daily (to the gym), but I haven't gone on any long rides recently.

No comments: