Friday, July 05, 2013

Summer 2013 July 5



July 4 is over.  Didn't do much, other than went to a ball game and relaxed.  The relaxing was wonderful, the Redbirds had an off night to say the least.  We decided to stay for the fireworks show afterwards, although fireworks are't really my favorite activity.  I remain unimpressed by the massive show of money being blown up.  I do have one more fireworks show in Lakeland, which is always nice.  
At some point this year I will probably need to face having two teeth (tooths?) implanted.  Not looking forward to it to say the least and definitely not looking forward to paying for it.  Shortly after I got out of the Air Force, I had a year to get my teeth worked on free.  I did it and had a tooth pulled and have ever since regretted going to the dentist.  Knowing what I know now, I expect the tooth could have been saved, but.....  It has a bridge and it has always been a source of problems.  I believe the implants (if successful) will solve the problem.  
Today will be both a "Monday" as well as a "Friday".  Hopefully it will be a slow day at work at work and I can catch upon some administrative work.  I normally do all of my administrative work at home since my work day is consumed by meetings, phone calls, e-mails etc.  It actually works out better since I can concentrate better.

No comments: