Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer 2013 July 25

Coolish (70 degrees) morning, not near as muggy.  Good day for cycling etc.
Went to dentist today about “tooth implant”  (actually two of them).  I need to bite the bullet (so to speak) and get it done.  It seems like a lot of money, but if I don’t do it I will probably regret it.
My problem developed right after the Air Force, I had a year to get free dental care.  I made the mistake of taking advantage of that and the Dentist pulled the tooth rather than take the time to do a  more complicated procedure.  I still think it was laziness on the Dentists part.
This required a “bridge”.   About 15 years ago, this bridge was replaced.  Since I am required to have two teeth implants.
I have decided I need to do something about “Time”, especially at work.  It seems the time just flies.  I don’t resent having to do most of my work at home, it is just the way it is, but it seems there is a lot of wasted time.
One of the times I really notice time fly is in the morning on “hypertime”.  Time just flies.  I like to walk, lift weights, bicycle, read my newspapers, catch up with my e-mail etc., as well as eat breakfast etc. before I leave for work (this includes at least a 17 minute nap, since I get up around 3 am)  I’ll keep working on it.

No comments: