Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer 2013 July 21

Enjoyable visit at the Family Reunion.  Ate too much, stayed up too late etc., which means it is fun!  
Saw a full-fledged rainbow last night.  Vibrant colors, almost a complete double rainbow.  Took pictures, but obviously no way to take a picture of that!
I do wish it would stop raining and clear up, but weather is one thing that you just have to accept what is happening!  (As I mentioned in the past, only I can decide how I will react).
Looking over pictures of ancestors, and educating a (somewhat) both interested and bored granddaughters.   From my own experience, I understand!
The “official” reunion is over, although a day of visiting will continue!  Hopefully the weather will be conducive to swimming.  
Visiting today, always feel a little sad as the reunion ends and people start leaving.  In most cases will be at least be another year before we visit again, in some cases it may be never.  A large number of relatives couldn’t attend this year, hopefully will be better attendance next year!

No comments: