Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter 2014 February 8 Saturday

23 degrees this morning.  Feeling much better this morning, if a little shaky.  I am watching what i eat and am avoiding anything that may resemble meatloaf.  Bumpy flight on the way to Phoenix, glad I was feeling better.  
Beautiful weather in Phoenix, but now Aliene is feeling sick.  Drove to Sedona.  
I thought of the many times I have driven  throughout my life and where my life was when I drove it. My life has changed, but the land has not changed.
Feeling much better now, but now Aliene is sick.  At least I am definitely understanding of how she feels.
Sedona is a beautiful area, I am sitting and watching the sunset on the moutons while Aliene sleeps.  Although we didn't see any of it, (other than through the hotel window), it is nice to be here.

No comments: