Thursday, February 13, 2014

Winter 2014 February 13 Thursday

27 degrees this morning.  Walked, but not bicycle (Doctors appt. early)
Have to say I still like the climate here for the most part, but not this winter.  It has been a lot colder than usual.
My experience at the Super 8 with the irregular (and finally no) internet made me realize how reliant we are on the internet.  I literally felt like I was back in civilization when I got a reliable internet signal again.  The airplane travel was much nicer with the internet available.
Trying to get back into the everyday routine (or what appears to be that).  I had some things I had to do a FedEx Kinkos, and they did a super job.  I was impressed.  Not cheap, but not bad either.
Actually called medicare today.  When I got through, the representative was very pleasant and competent.  Getting through was tough.  I made the mistake of going on the internet to look for info, and stumbled into the wrong page and had 8 calls and 10 e-mails in 5 minutes from sales persons.  I felt like I was being attacked.  I retreated to research it on my own.  I have until Feb 28 to take action.  
Trying to get back into the routine, or rather, do everything I haven't done yet.  Long ago, I realized I would never finish everything.  

No comments: