Monday, February 10, 2014

Winder 2014 February 4 Tuesday

30 degrees this morning.  Stayed at Marriott Courtyard so could catch flight to Denver in spite of possible bad weather .  Southwest Air flight to Denver went through Chicago.  Flight delayed in Chicago so late getting into Denver.  Light snow, which I am definitely not used to driving in.  Temperature was around 7 degrees, but it didn't seem that cold.
Drove to project area scheduled for Wednesday, but snow didn't really make it all that effective.
I decided I have prepared enough for the project tomorrow.  I am going to relax and try to let the information jell in my mind.
Cold weather here isn't near as cold as Memphis or OKC or Washington D.C. weather  (where I froze at 20 degrees).  Even 7 degrees here didn't seem that cold, when I had to leave my hands out, or touched something left outside, it seemed cold.
Hotel is ok for the price (Comfort Suites), but I prefer Hampton Inn.
Written February 4, posted February 10

No comments: