Sunday, February 23, 2014

Winter 2014 February 22 Saturday

48 degrees (Oklahoma City) 41 degrees (Memphis)
I have to amend my comments about on-line newspapers.  The Wall Street Journal for iPad is great roughly equal to the USA Today on-line newspaper.  For some reason, the Wall Street Journal on the computer is a lot harder to follow, but the iPad edition is organized well.
Wonderful day today.  Sunny, not too cold, although still somewhat cool.  
Sitting in my "second place", Starbucks.  Enjoying an "iced coffee" one of the first of what is hopefully a long hot summer.  I found if I drink two iced coffees (I get free refills), I really shouldn't drive for awhile!  Regular coffee doesn't affect me that way, but the ice coffee at Starbucks does.
Good day, spent part of day with Kali, then Angela, Katherine and Kali and I went to the Library Book Sale.  In spite of trying to "weed" books, I couldn't help but pick up several more books, but I did restrain myself.  
Enjoyed my morning swim in the wonderful swimming pool here. 

No comments: