Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer 2013 June 26

Time happens.  Like it or not, time goes on, so I figure I may as well enjoy  or at least be productive!

Sitting out on my patio.  I have developed a routine of working on e-mails, memos etc. on my desktop and then coming out on the patio.  Beautiful morning.  I saw a deer near the back yard last week but haven't seen it since.

I have  a long list of books I am interested in reading some day, with "some day" being the operative word.

I have decided to start paring my "stuff" including my books, which is especially painful.  (I'm not paring my Hot Wheels collection, that is the only thing that is increasing!

I can't feel the days get shorter yet, but I know they are getting shorter.  Of course, the majority of the summer is still to come.

Listening to "Steve Jobs" as I walk each morning.  I am amazed at how the personal computer industry developed, almost in spite of itself.  It is a very interesting book and is about a lot more than "Steve Jobs".  

No comments: