Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer 2013: June 19

The year 2013 is almost half over.  As always, it is hard to believe time is going so fast.  I look at undone tasks that I have been planning for years and wonder where the time goes.  Or another amazing event is to look at a shirt or book and realize I have had it for 30 years! 
Hopefully rain is over for awhile.  City budget is basically completed, which is a relief until it needs to be amended! There is always something to do.
I do spend a lot of time on exercise and reading newspapers (and magazines), but I guess I figure it is worth it. I currently read the Commercial Appeal, the Wall Street Journal, the on-line edition of USA Today (which is one of the best on-line papers) and the Friday, Saturday and Sunday editions of the New York Times.  I'd like to get the daily edition of the New York Times, but I really don't have the time.  I do read a brief summary the NYT puts out.
Today is a wonderful morning.  

No comments: