Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer 2013, June 21, Summer is Here

Summer 2013 is here! Of course, it also means the days will start getting shorter, but there is still the majority of summer left!

This morning is a beautiful day.  The sun is shining and the birds are singing, and I am scheduled to have BBQ for lunch, so it will be a great day!

I have been testing the "Google" $250 notebook made by Samsung.  I never bought a Samsung product that was reliable and this is the last of a series.  In the late 80's, I had a Samsung Monitor that lasted about a day past it's warranty, last year I had a Samsung phone that didn't even make it past it's warranty,  This "Google Notebook" impressed me at first, but it will suddenly freeze up and you will lose a lot of your work.

So much for Google, back to Apple!  I had hoped I would like it.  I actually do like it, but it is worth what you pay for it, or perhaps a lot less.

I am saving this every few sentences to avoid losing it.

Sitting on my patio, enjoying the early morning and looking forward to Summer!

No comments: