Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer 2013 June 16

My oldest brother's birthday (Vincent) is today.

Enjoying another morning of sitting on the patio, finishing reading the paper etc.

I think about my journals sometimes.  The written ones are packed in a box somewhere and the computer entries are somewhere in cyberspace.  Probably never to be seen again.

With some reluctance, I have gotten used to reading e-books on my iPad.  I use my original iPad one and have a Nook and Kindle apps.

I also have gotten used to listening to audio books while we drive and on my morning walks.  Still have bouts of inattention, but overall enjoyable and another way to actually multitask and "read" the many books on my list to read.  The books certainly make the time go faster when we are traveling.   I keep a list of books I want to read on "Evernote" and the list just keeps growing, with my pathetic attempts to whittle it down by reading the books on it!  Just too much to do!

Still trending up to the "longest day of the year"!

No comments: