Saturday, October 01, 2016

2016 Fall September 30 Friday



52 degrees this morning, walk 36:15 minutes

Went ahead and exercised this bring in spite of a “cold” I seemed to pick up someplace.  I used an old remedy, which seems to work for some such colds, and drink a lot of a gatorade type drink.  It seems to work.

Walk this morning was good, although it was a little chilly.  It felt good to walk and lift weights again.  

I also used the “lemon treatment”  (drinking a hot cup of lemon juice with a small amount of water) that I had used for coughing and that also seemed to help.

I have decided I need to get a good “password” program!.  These is nothing worse than trying to remember the screen name and password for an account. Sometimes I feel like they change them, but of course I know no one would really do that although some of the things that happen, I don’t say anything is impossible!

What I really hate is when you get this demand to “change the password” or to “input your password” on a site where your username and password usually automatically populate.  

Of course, they always manage to do that just when I am busy and want to get to the web site or business fast!

I really expect some time in the future we could have machines try to control use, either through  Artificial Intelligence or some other means.  Computers have already gotten very bossy.  

I was surprised to get an invitation to attend an “Uber Workshop”, including presentations on how to use Uber  I would have liked to attend, except I’m obviously not from that area.  I don’t know if they have a class in this area or not, I need to check  

I don’t know if it is the future of local transportation or not.  It is certainly convenient and relatively inexpensive.

September 30, the year 2016 is 75% over, and it seems like it just started!  Means we are on the “last quarter” of the year.  I am ready for Spring and Summer already!

We are basically moved in, and have been for some time.  There is a lot of little things, and I still need to clear out and organize my office.  It is hard enough to dispose of personal items and every more so fro business items.  I use the old files just enough that it tends to justify the “some day I’ll use it” thoughts.  

Finishing listening to the book on Tesla. I was surprised I haven’t heard more of him.  He did a lot of inventions.  Like many inventors, etc. he  seems to have led a very unique life.  He apparently didn’t promote himself much, , others promoted themselves, frequently using his inventions .

Now, I select another book to listen to n he early morning.  I always look forward select a new booked to listen to in the morning.  Sometimes I am pleasantly surprise!

That’s it for now, Friday, September 30, 2016. 

No comments: