Monday, October 07, 2019

2019 Fall October 7 2019

#Purple_DaysI_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_19
#Fall_of_19

48 degrees this morning, 80% humidity

Coolish yesterday, high of around 66 degrees.  Didn’t seem cold or anything but really noticed the cool weather.  Wore shorts, not uncomfortable.  

Supposed to get to about 47 degrees today before it starts to warm up.  For some reason, the tires on one or our cars is very susceptible to cold weather (at least the first cold0 and goes down so the tire inflation warning light comes up.  Of course, I never know if that is all it is or if I have a tire leak.  

Haven’t started exercising again outside yet, although I did the indoor bicycle for about  31 minutes this morning and it went well 

I decided if I have to start walking inside again (due to allergies and cold weather/exercise induced asthma, I will use the treadmill.  Something about walks on the inside track (at least lone walks) I really don’t like.  

I can listen to my books, podcasts etc. on the indoor walk, but it still isn’t near as good as  walking outdoors.

I thought the indoor track might be easier on my walking shoes, instead it tore a pair up relatively fast.  

Bit the bullet and purchased some air tickets for our winter vacation  Probably a little too soon, but it seemed like a good deal.  Now if only I can not compulsively check the fares each day to see if I got a reasonable deal of not!  On the other hand, it is kind of fun!

Checked on my iPhone today and it isn’t even in the process of being sent yet, which is fine with me.  At least I know it is on-order.  

Decided not to order an iPad right now, my current one basically is ok.  I had priced out a new iPad, which is actually an excellent price, but right now my six year old iPad does most of what I need it for.  

Still watching “Blacklist” on my lunch and Starbuck breaks.  Of course, I’m probably not making much headway, since it is still has new series episodes this year.  I didn’t even realize it was a tv series.  I watch it on Netflix as part of my “junk watching” I started about 3 years ago.  Actually not a lot of junk, I have watched Downton Abby, The Sopranos, The Wire and Blacklist.  The first three were actually acclaimed for being some of  the best all time series.  I started Orange is the New Black after The Wire, but got bored with it after about a season and a half.  

I don’t think “Blacklist” will make any “all time best” lists , it is a little far out, but so far I like it.  It gets a little too unrealistic at times (it is unrealistic anyway, which makes it fun), but when I start to think about stopping watching it, something comes up to keep my interest!  


That’s it for now, Monday, October 7, 2019.

#Resist 

No comments: