Friday, October 11, 2019

2019 Fall October 11 Friday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_19
#Fall_of_19

43 degrees this morning,61% humidity 18 mph wind “feels like” 32 degrees!

Rather a nasty day yesterday, cloudy most of day.  Temperature dropped significantly, from around 77 degrees to 41 degrees. 

Cold weather is apparently arriving almost everywhere.  

“Office Day”  yesterday which was nice considering the weather.  Last of the grass watering and grass cutting.  

Set on the patio yesterday morning, probably one of, if not the last time on the patio until next Spring, at least on a routine basis.  It was actually enjoyable this morning, but   I doubt if it will continue being comfortable!

Walk yesterday morning was for 27:58 minutes, 3 seconds faster than my goal. Not much, but I”ll take it!

We had a pumpkin that is literally already rotted out.  We usually get a few to spread some color in the year, but one this year was noticeably soft and by yesterday was just about falling apart.  We were able to pick it up and throw it away, but I’ve never seen a pumpkin spoil so fast.

Normally they last until past Thanksgiving.  Last year were were able to donate them to a “recycle” farm where I assume they are used as food for animals or whatever, or for mulch etc.  It was neat to see all of the pumpkins there. 

The mums did their usual wimping out and dying almost before they get home.  No matter how healthy they look, they are dead within two weeks. Apparently these “froze” due to the wind and cold, even though the actual temperature never got close to freezing.  

We continue to just about have a full recycle “big bin” every two weeks.  I don’t know if it is actually recycled or not based on the current circumstances of recycling.  Too bad.

I still wonder about all of the anger towards plastic water bottles, and no one mentions other drinks in  plastic bottles.  What are the other drinks made of besides water and chemicals?  

Today is a “field day” and the first cold “field day” I have had for a while.  Actually usually it isn’t that bad, I am in the car or in a building.   Unless it is raining or snowing. 

At least it is Friday.  It seems like the “work week” this week was “slow”, but suddenly it is Friday!

Just saw an e-mail my new iPhone has been shipped, supposed to be here next week!  Now I”ll find out if I was right to order it without a Sim card etc.  I’ll have to take it to the cell phone store as soon as I get it to get a Sim Card. 


That’s it for now, Saturday, October 11, 2019. 

#Resist
#ImpeachI_Traitor_Trump

No comments: