Friday, February 09, 2018

2018 Winter February 9 Friday


44 degrees  this morning.  No walk.

Good to see the temperature up some!  Unfortunately I seem to still have some low level bug, so I decided not to walk again.  

I am beginning to wonder if I have developed some kind of food allergy.  I am also a lot more tired and sleep a lot more than normal,  signs that my body is trying to recover.  Anyway, so I’m not going to push it.

At this time of year, I realize it is only about 40 days until Spring, which a good feeling!  At least we are on the downward side of Winter, although it really hasn’t been that bad of a Winter.

We have a friend who writes a Christmas letter, normally humorous.  This year he didn’t write anything humorous, he just said (not his words, but the same thing) with the lying coward perverted lunatic as president he just didn’t feel up to writing anything humorous.

I really wonder if seeing such a bunch of criminal clowns stealing tax dollars and giving it to their big donors as a “return” on their investment, throwing away billions to big companies  and the other literally insane actions isn’t literally making me feel sick.  In that case the best thing to do would probably be to just start ignoring the news, since I really can’t do anything about it.

Probably what really makes me sick is the sycophant criminal GOP turning to support the lunatic and literally wasting trillions and running the debt up so high on insane programs that reward their donors and the lying coward perverted lunatic’s family.  Insane.  They  aren’t “Investments”, they are just wasting money on bling type of projects that make the lunatic feel more like a dictator or king.  

Actually I have seen the same thing happen in cities.  As I mentioned recently, many cities (and other organizations) have only a short period of time when there is the community leadership available to make significant advances that can benefit the community for generations.  

There are also communities and organizations who have developed a sustaining leadership that allows for continual advancement.

I have also seen (and experienced) the other side, when truly evil and incompetent “leadership” develops that has a negative impact on the city or organization for generations.  This is frequently counteracted by an uprising of citizens who literally make milestone type actions to hopefully prevent it happening again.  Obviously this happens on the national and state levels also, it is just harder to get together to make the necessary changes.

I dislike making this blog almost all on something negative.  But my purpose is to more or less say what is on my mind! 


That’s it for now, Friday, February 9, 2018.

No comments: