Sunday, November 26, 2017

2107 Fall November 25 Saturday



50 degrees this morning, walk 35:10 minutes

Weather seemed relatively mild during my walk.  Weather yesterday (and Thursday) was beautiful, perfect for the holiday weekend.  

Pace was 18 seconds longer then my goal.  For some reason I thought I was walking at a  a faster past, but I have found it is impossible to judge. 

May have mentioned, “Nest” is sending me a new Nest thermostat.  Of course, shortly after I called and they advised they were sending another one, the defective one started working!

I figure something is wrong with with the one Nest “head” when it didn’t update, so I am going to install the new one.  

I did find out it is easy to put the Nest head on, literally just push in or pull out.    Of course, right now the “hallway” is the “upstairs” and vice-versa.

I also noticed the new iPhone replacement was losing batter rapidly , so after resetting it several times, and verifying that the  battery was going down fast.  So I called and they are sending a replacement phone. 

Of course, literally minutes this message pops up that the phone is still trying to “restore”.  As soon as I stopped it, it stopped drawing the battery.  

In the case of the iPhone, I am going to try to, (assuming it still isn’t using battery)   rather than mess around with changing phones.

In just one month, it will be Christmas 2018.  Pulled in the Thanksgiving/Fall decorations yesterday.  We don’t decorate on the outside of the house, at least nothing big.

Listening to “Leonardo Da Vinci” .  I was thinking it will be after Chrisms when I finish listening to the book.  

So far it has  been an interesting book about someone I know very little about.  I am always amazed about how so many   of the recognized geniuses displayed their brilliance early.  

I have to assume the environment was there for them to flourish.  


That’s it for today, Saturday, November 25, 2017           

No comments: