Sunday, March 20, 2005

Teeth hurting

Teeth are still hurting. I've isolated it to one tooth. Years ago a Dentist told me I had a "dead nerve" and said it may come alive. The day is apparently here.

I dislike going to Dentists, but in this case, I am looking forward to the appointment. I figure if nothing else, I will know what is wrong and have some timetable for fixing the problem.

The last time I had any teeth problems was about 5 years ago on Easter Sunday in Chicago! I woke up and told Aliene I'd need to make an appointment with a Doctor when I got back on Wednesday. Within two hours, I was on the phone trying to find an emergency room! I thought finding an emergency room in Chicago on Easter Sunday would be impossible, but I found an excellent facility and they got the problem (a clogged gland) resolved.

However, I was allergic to the drug they gave me for pain and developed a severe rash on my hands!

Hopefully this won't be a serious problem and it will be resolved.

No comments: