Tuesday, November 01, 2016

2016 Fall November 1 Tuesday



69 degrees this morning, walk 36:32 minutes

Banged my toe (next to my “big toe”, although this toe is actually my “longest toe”).  Didn’t know if I would be able to walk this morning or not.

I know I had banged it, but it really wasn’t that bad.  Of course, this is one of the toes I have arthritis in, and I also banged it several weeks ago and bruised it badly.  So I hit the same one yesterday morning.

I was planning to call the Doctor to see about an x-ray to see if I broke it, but it does feel (and look) a lot better this morning, so I think I can avoid that.  I just don’t like to take the time it takes to do stuff like that (emergency x-ray) unless I have to.

Probably all of this banging won’t help the arthritis any.   I  still can’t spell “arthritis”, spell check really helps.

Start of November!  Hard to believe 2016 is going so fast.  Today the new law on our “mileage” goes into effect.  The record keeping will literally take an hour a day.  Shows how stupid, ignorant and vindictive the state legislature is.

Record breaking hot temperature!  I can deal with it!  I don’t know the exact date, but this year may set a record for the latest frost.  I can deal with that also!  Of course, most years when it is like this, it is a hard winter later on.

Really like the iWatch, I am finding out more about it all the time, including the unfortunate fact there are some exceptionally bad “apps” out there for both the watch and iPhone.  A lot of great ones also.

One that deserves special mention in the “App Hall of Shame” is “Reminders Plus”.  All it does is beg you to upgrade.  Delete.  Why they don’t let you see how it works first is a puzzle to me.

Tried to use my iWatch to pay for my Starbucks yesterday, have to learn a little bit on that yet.  

It is amazing how convenient it is as  a watch, as well as a lot of other things.  I actually like most of the Apple apps better than “3rd vendor” apps, although there is no reminder app for the iWatch for some reason.  

Went to a movie last night (first one in several years), “Girl on a Train”.  Especially if you read or listened to the book, see it!

Another dream.

10-30-16:

Dreamed at I was some kind of family gathering  Some serious discussions on something, I”m not sure what.  

For some reason I was on a bus (possibly talking to someone) when the bus (it was a local city bus) took off and I had to wait until the next stop to get off.  

When I got off, I had to get off on a huge pile of sand.  and had to step up from the bus on top the pile of sand to get off.

For some reason my car was there, but I didn’t have the keys.  There was another car there but no one was around.  The back door was open on that car.

I had noticed a road on the bus ride down that I noted I could take back that looked like a short cut.

I woke up.  Took me awhile to realize it was only a dream.

(no rationale as to why I didn’t simply ask the bus driver to stop and let me out!  But it was a dream!)


That’s it for now, Tuesday, November 1, 2016

No comments: