Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Summer of 2012


The Summer of 2012 is almost 50% over (for all intents and purposes!).  It has been busy, I haven't kept up with my blog, diary or other notes!  I didn't do my June 21 beginning/ending of summer.
However, I AM in my favorite summer place.  Sitting on my patio in the early morning reading, drinking coffee (and water) and working on my computer!  Not quite as poetic as "Standing on the Corner in Winslow, Arizona", but I think of it during the long winter and decide to enjoy every moment of it in the summer!  Aliene and I actually went to see the "Standing on the Corner in Winslow, Arizona".  The City (or Chamber) have quite a promotion of the song!  I'm tying to think of a poetic way of describing my favorite early summer pastime, but I haven't some up with anything yet.
I enjoy the hot summer, heat doesn't bother me a bit.  I am enjoying the Summer of 2012 and only wish I had more spare time!
I was glad to see a deer in the "forest' in back of my patio the other morning, I thought maybe the development had scared off all of the deer.

No comments: