Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ring Tones

Something I really enjoy about my "Apple" computer is the ability to compose music, make ring tones and work with photographs. (I know you can do this on a PC, but I never learned how to effectively do it for some reason. Also, the Apple training is superb and I must learn will with the ability to have a short 1 to 1 instruction session.

One of my favorite programs is "Garage Band" where I can compose music, make ring tones and just overall have fun. I even bought a keyboard (it works only for electronic music) and I wish I had paid more attention when my parents tried to teach me to play piano!

I especially have fun with slide shows and ring tones. One of my hobbies is making ring tones our of national anthems. While the American Anthem will always be the best to me, I also find the France and Canada national anthem especially stirring (especially when I see the France national anthem scene in "Casablanca").

I have to admit, I was kind of surprised when I saw the English lyrics to the France national anthem. Perhaps it doesn't interpret good, which may be why it is the France national anthem!

No comments: