Monday, July 20, 2020

2020 Summer July 20 Monday



79 degrees this morning 69 % humidity wind  mph

Wonderful day yesterday, high of 94 degrees no wind, sunny.  Overall a beautiful day, too bad I couldn’t enjoy it!

Should learn about Covid-19 test today.  Don’t know if I want to, really, except at least than I’ll kow what we’re dealing with.  

Zoom family reunion yesterday, went very well, even when it gets back to normal (whatever normal may be, we’ll probably have a Zoom meeting scheduled for those who can’t attend.  

First actual baseball game yesterday.  Actually an exhibition game, but still a baseball game.  

Really wild dreams, I can’t remember, 

Sleep a lot, this will be short, probably for the future my posts will be shorter than normal until I get through whatever the process is.

That’s it for now Monday, July 20, 2020

No comments: