Thursday, July 16, 2020

2020 Summer July 16 Thursday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_20
#Summer_of_20

76 degrees this morning 87% humidity

Rain early morning yesterday (just enough to ruin my sitting on the patio)!, hot and sunny the rest of the day, high of around 97 degrees. 

Developed some type of virus or cold yesterday, so didn’t walk.  Seemed to get worse at he day went on.

It doesn’t appear to have the signs of “the” virus, although it could develop.  Slept a lot.  My appetite  hasn’t been affected and I don’t feel sick or have any headaches , etc.  

My temperature reached 102.5 degrees last night, although it dropped to 100.8 degrees.

Hopefully it is just a stray virus or infection.  What brothers me is we have been so careful, we shouldn’t get any kind of virus.  

Whatever it is, it is, and I’ll have to deal with it.

I have been drinking a lot of gatorade and water, which seems to help.  

Trying to decided if I should call in “sick” to work or see if I can work ok (I work at my home office, so I won’t infect anyone).  

Hopefully tomorrow morning will find us better.  

That’s it for now, Thursday, July 16, 2020

#Reist
#Vote_them_out!

No comments: