Wednesday, January 08, 2020

2020 Winter January 8 Wednesday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_20
#Winter_of_20

2020 Winter January 8 Wednesday

43 degrees this morning, 40% humidity 

Unfortunately, pneumonia systems have returned, although I’m not sure if it is actually pneumonia or just a fever of some sort.  

I do have a Doctors appointment early this morning. 

Yesterday, I just slept all last night, which obviously is not my usual pattern.  

Going to go ahead and post this and will update later today or tomorrow morning.  Hoping the wonders of modern medicine will be there. 

The  ironic thing is that if I hadn’t had the Doctor appointment this morning, I probably would have gone for a checkup at “convenient care” Sunday and for sure Monday.


That’s it for now Wednesday, January 8, 2020.

#Resist

No comments: