Saturday, November 09, 2019

2019 Fall November 9 Saturday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_19
#Fall_of_19

39 degrees this morning,  (feels like 33), 79% humidity 

Yesterday was cold, warmed a little, but not comfortable. High was around 52 degrees.  I had a “field day," so I experienced all of it!

Getting used to the new MacBook Air. It is a little different, I probably need to reset some of the touch controls, will need to slow it in some areas.  However, its is very nice overall and I am glad to have it.

I may have to get my old computer out and call Apple and get step by step instructions to prepare it to send in as a trade in. The instructions for preparing it for trade in are very confusing.  

A three day weekend, which is nice.  Severe weather is supposed to come in Monday.  We had hoped to take the second part of “basic iPhone and iPad” session, but there will are another one if we miss.    

There is even some predictions of snow and ice!  Something we don’t need. 

I really need to bone up on my devices and take the seminars to learn how to maximize my use of them.  

Doing some more research for our Winter vacation.  The more I research it, the more interesting it sounds  

Still checking air fare every day to see if I will get “Buyers Remorse” if the airline lowers the price!  Not much I can do.

That is one reason I really like Southwest Airlines since they don’t charge a change fee, although the fare could be substantially higher if you are close to flight time.  However, you are always more or less guaranteed the lowest fare that way since you can cancel and rebook if the price drops substantially.  

Unfortunately Southwest Airlines doesn’t fly to our destination this time.

The new iPhone 11 is amazing.  The battery literals has 70% at the end of the day when I go to recharge it.  The speed, compared to the previous phone (an iPhone 6) is much better.  

We probably need to get new batteries for our other iPhones (a 6+ and a 7). The performance of especially the 6+ has really gotten bad.  It is actually the one I use the most. First I will check on using both lines on my iPhone 11.

One of the things I really like about my job is the variety of people I meet, even if it is only for a few minutes.  There is the wide variety you would expect.  

Also, I have learned the geography  of the central city well and short cuts!  I have learned a lot about the area.

That’s it for now, Saturday, November 9, 2019.

#Resist 


No comments: