Thursday, November 28, 2019

2019 Fall November 28 Thursday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_19
#Fall_of_19

38 Degrees this morning 86% humidity, raining 

Weather yesterday was a little uneven, cold and then warmed up.  Supposedly today is is supposed to rain and be in the side 30’s today.  
  
I started the medicine for the cold and it seemed to start working about 3:00 p.m.  I don’t know if it was only the medicine, but it doesn’t matter.   I need to remember I’m the future to go get medical help as soon as possible.  

I could really tell the difference from when I was feeling bad to when I started feeling better.  There is nothing better than feeling good after feeling bad for a while!

I realize now how bad I felt since Sunday morning through  mid-afternoon yesterday. 

We are actually very lucky regarding the medical care in this area.  There are actually choices and most of the choices are good.  

Probably the alternatives to the “emergency room” visits are the best.  The one we went to is called “convenient care”  (mostly you can see a Medical person who can treat minor colds , etc., without an appointment), “minor emergency," which I assume means just that and then some other alternatives.

Overall, the convenient care facilities have been excellent, which is good since we feel comfortable going in if we have too.

Also, the Doctors , etc., in the hospital we use have been very good overall.  

Thanksgiving Day is here, so of course it is cold and rainy.  Just the ticket for energized children who have to stay inside due to the weather!  Snow would actually probably be better in this case, except then no-one could come!

Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays for a number of reasons. (However, ALL holidays are good!)  I have good memories about Thanksgiving and I always look forward to it.

I think the fact It is always a 4-day Holiday is nice, and also the weather is normally fairly good.  

Also, quite frankly, there is no pressure regarding presents , etc., it is just a day of visiting and thanks and enjoyment.   Having a pass on eating too much is also nice!

I am glad I am probably going to be feeling fairly well over the Holiday.  Nothing worse than being sick on a holiday!

Not sure when I can resume exercise.  I started thinking about it yesterday afternoon, although I will need to wait until my coughing reduces.  

Other than that, I intend on enjoying the Thanksgiving Holiday, starting with the family gathering today.  I don’t get involved in “Black Friday” shopping, except in limited circumstances. 

That’s it for now, Thursday, November 28, 2019.

#Resist

No comments: