Saturday, April 21, 2018

2018 Spring April 21 Saturday


53 degrees this morning, no walk (rain)

Light rain this money, turning heavier.  

Probably will finish watching “The Sopranos” this week.  I don’t know how long I have been watching them on a sporadic basis (normally about 1/2 hour and occasionally an hour at a time).  

In a way, the characters were almost too normal in many ways, which made the casual and unrepentant violence etc even worse in a way.

I have avoided checking on the ending.  I believe I am on the last epidote now and I will soon find out how it ended.  Whether I choose to accept the ending is another thing!  

That is the interesting  aspect of fiction, you can refuse to accept it as fact, something I can’t do in “real life”, whatever that may be.

Actually in “real life” you can refuse to accept facts or reality, it just isn’t very smart (or maybe sane)  to do so.  

I thought it might be the end of the series several episodes ago, they were all at a Christmas party.  I thought that would be a good time to end it, and let the viewer decide how it continues or ends.

Actually no matter how they end it, in my mind, I assume the saga will continue as many of the characters continue their lives, I just won’t be a party too it.  

Another dream that was strong enough I wrote it down.  If it sounds disjointed, aha is the way it was. 

Friday, April 20, 2018]

Dream at a meeting in this city (where I live now) at the college.

I dreamed it was a meeting, probably about water and sewer.

For some reason I met a City Manager I worked for on my first City Job. I just said hello to him and didn’t ask him what he was doing here (he is long  retired). 

It was a meeting divided into three topics, but it wasn’t really described as to how to decide which one to attend or what each meeting was about.  

I finally just went in and set down on a sofa type chair to listen to the meeting

At first I was surprised to learn I was wearing one walking shoe and one dress shoe.  I was concerning I was going to need to go home, but then suddenly I was wearing 2 shoes of one type

Later I was walking around in shorts (old walking shorts at that and in my socks. without any shoes  I was thinking I had takenmy shoes off someplace.

I snuck into the meeting and realized it was meaningless, I couldn’t  understand what they were saying.  

They came by to say lunch was being served.  Someone passed me some kind of alcohol (I don’t drink alcoholic drinks).  For some reason I tried to put it in another bottle and I spilled it and realized I was going to stink like alcohol.  

Lunch was sandwiches,  I woke up before I learned what type.  Everyone just kind  of lunged for lunch.  

Than I woke up.

Another day without meat.  I may need to start eating meat again so I don’t eat so many carbs, but that decision is for another day.  Today, I will eat no meat.


That’s it for now,  Saturday, April 21, 2018.

No comments: