Friday, October 20, 2017

2017 Fall October 20 Friday

2017 Fall October 20 Friday

63 degrees this morning, no walk (schedule)

Saw a sign on the street corner by a panhandler the other day “I won’t lie, I want money for a drink”.  (It didn’t work with me.)  

I really expect he meant it as a gimmick, but he may have just decided to tell the truth.  In a way, I am glad to see someone telling the truth, with a despicable liar in the office of President right now.  I am stunned at the number of people who support a vile liar., who seems to feel it is acceptable to make vicious lying attacks on people.  

Busy trying to wind down everything for our vacation.  Vacations are a lot different than they used to be when I had to maintain contact with the office all the time.  I still do, out of force of habit or probably more likely, because I like it that way.

The Chicago Cubs did their usual inept playoff act and collapsed early.  I realize sports are just a contrived activity, but it is easy to get wrapped up in it.  So much for another season, but it is only a game. 

The house is decorated in fall decorations again.  We always add a few things every year for the seasons, or rather Aliene doses, since she is good at it. 

Another dream I wanted to note.  This was actually several days ago, I just didn’t have room for it.  

This dream was actually several days ago.  It was one of those really strong dreams.

Dreamed taking a trip with Aliene

For some reason I went the the Airport first  and parked the car in a private garage that did repairs for people .

Than apparently I was going to  take our pickup back somewhere but got it stuck in the mud while parking it along the side of a road.

Vague what happened, but Aliene was with me and we didn’t have much time, but we needed the car and didn’t have time to get the pickup and and bring it in, but we were scared to leave it there.  (It has actually been years since we had a pickup)

We went to pick up the car and found other cars had been pulled in to be repaired, thus blocking our exist.  Somehow I found the owner and he grinned and said I could leave.

We were discussing what to do with the pickup (since we didn’t have time to get it back home but couldn’t get it it out I woke up. 

Strange, the dreams we have (both awake and asleep!)


That’s it for now, Friday, October 20, 2017.  

No comments: