Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Thoughs

As happens every year, I am amazed at how fast the year goes. Already almost March!

Of course, that also means the days are getting longer and Spring is coming! In spite of the fact it has been a mild winter, I am ready for Spring and Summer to arrive!

Today, it is cold (for here, 31 degrees), but sunny, so it should be a nice Presidents Day.

Although it seems a holiday and a vacation day should be the same thing, I like Holidays much better. If I get a call on a holiday, I know it normally is an emergency! On Vacation Days, I feel like I need to check phone calls etc. (I do on Holidays also, but I rarely get any on Holidays!)

Some of the Crocus flowers (they probably are something else, but I think of them as Crocus) are already blooming, probably to be frozen in place by at least one more freeze before winter is over!



No comments: