Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

The New Year, 2009, is here! Usually I use the New Year to reflect on the past year and also focus on the next year and what I want to accomplish.

One fact I really like about this time of year is that I know summer is coming as the days get longer, minute by minute, even though it is only a little bit every day!

Our visit to OKC went well, although we were still glad to get back. Michelann is doing fine, thinks for everyone who asked. Eveyone is is also doing fine.

As I look to 2009, I will look at my personal goals. One very important goal is to continue (and perhaps expand) my walking and bike riding. (Actually, after not walking and biking while in OKC, the first few times will be getting readjusted to walking and biycling every morning!

Along with this, a reviw of my Christmas 2009 pictures emphasizes my continuing to look at losing weight, primarly by eating less!

Another important goal is to keep reading nonfiction that I enjoy and especially keep up the "15 minutes per day" of reading and keep learning during the year!

No comments: