Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birds and bicycle gloves

Birds

We have a bird feeder in our backyard, which provides some enjoyable moments as we watch the birds. They range from a pigeon or two, to bright yellow, blue and red birds as well as the normal gray birds.

For some reason, the last few days, the birds have been in a feeding frenzy and actually have started hanging out at the bird feeder even if they aren’t eating.

I think there is supposed to be some kind of message in all of this, but I’m not sure what it is.

Gloves

While taking my bike riding gloves this morning, I realized the gloves don’t wear out from wearing them, it’s the putting on and taking off that are so hard on them.
Again, I’m sure there is some sort of message there.

I'll think about it some more tomorrow.

No comments: