Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer in Tennessee

June 21 has come and gone, which means I had better start enjoying Summer as it will soon ber over!

I especially enjoy the little back patio of our house. I eat breakfast there almost every week day and enjoy just sitting with a cup of coffee and just "being". At night, I enjoy reading (and yes, occasionally napping!) on the patio.

I have started riding my bike each morning and have found it works well. (I can't ride it at night as often as I'd like due to meetings etc.). I take my walk, read the paper, bike and then eat breakfast, take a nap and head to work! I am already preparing for this winter since I am surprised at how cool riding the bike can be even in warmish weather. (I wear long sleeves for my morning ride.) I also ride in the heat, but I am slowly getting into "2 ride a day days" when time allows!

The early morning ride is nice, it is cool and little traffic. I can watch the dawn creep in, it seems like it is dark and then suddenly it is light.

Looking forward to the seeing everyone at the Courter Reunion!

No comments: