Sunday, December 09, 2007

December 9 2007 Thoughts

76 degrees here today! I have starting my biking again, although I am gradually getting back into it after my skin cancer surgery. I have been back on my walking schedule for some time.

I always expect this time of year (between Thanksgiving and Christmas) to be “slow” and am always surprised when it isn’t! Besides the usual work and personal activities, I am busy with Christmas preparations etc.

I am in a program with the International City Managers Association where I try to keep up to date on municipal management matters. It has been really valuable to me, but it takes a lot of time and I have to send it in by December 31, so it is one more thing!

I am trying to keep up with all of my reading etc. as well as work. I keep planning on learning more about setting and structuring my web page, itunes and iphoto, but …. I do make progress, but I need to use the techniques to keep them fresh.

I haven’t started on my Christmas cards yet, so I’ll get on it, probably next weekend. I have a meeting every day this week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday), so it promises to be a busy week!

Since it gets dark out here so early (around 4:30 p.m.), I am thinking about riding my bike early in the morning, but I don’t know if I can squeeze it in.

Aliene is doing about the same. She is getting back into her exercise routine and has been busy making stuff for Christmas.

No comments: