Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Rain and cold prevailed over Thanksgiving. We still had a lot of fun in OKC. We visited, ate and visited some more. We were glad to get back to Lakeland where the weather was a little nicer!

Both the trip up and the trip back were in the rain. On the way up, we hit some really strong rains, which I hate to drive in. On the way back, it started to sprinkle and rained literally all the way back to Lakeland.

We enjoyed visiting everyone in OKC. One memorable trip was to the Omiplex Science Museum. Angela wanted to see the "Our Body" exhibit. It was definitely interesting and I actually learned a lot.

We are home for awhile, and we are really glad. We enjoy our house and Lakeland so we are glad to get back into the routine after a lot of traveling the past two months!

As I mentioned in a prior posts, I haven't been able to bicycle. Unfortuanately, I have been able to eat and the impact on my weight has been rather alarming! I'm back into walking and am watching what I eat, so I am back into my routine and hope to lose the "holiday weight" before Christmas!

No comments: