Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Anniversary!

Ten years ago tonight (June 6, 1996), I was sitting at a table with some other dancers after dance class.

One of the women at the table I was talking to gave me "a look" that I remembered for 10 years! One year and one day later (June 7, 1997) Aliene and I were married! Of course, she doesn't even remember it!

Oddly enough, we didn't see each other again for exactly six months, until December 6, 1996. On January 19, 1997, I went over to buy some weights I saw on sale, went to the "dance practice", met Aliene there and the rest is history! We started dating and were married on June 7, 1997.

We actually knew each other fairly well as friends and dancing partners, but just didn't get together until January of 1997. Once we started dating, things moved fast!

I can honestly say it has been a wonderful ten years and I am a very lucky man! Tomorrow, we celebrate our ninth Anniversary, but I will always mark June 6 as a special Anniversary also!

No comments: