Tuesday, March 10, 2020

2020 Winter March 10 Tuesday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_20
#Wnter_of_20

 39 degrees this morning, 92% humidity

Again, extremely high wind yesterday, made even the 71 degree high seem coolish!  I don’t remember the wind being this bad before.  

As far a coughing, I was reminded of the possible link to Vitamin D being related to coughing.  A few years ago, I had a prolonged period of coughing and I doubled the Vitamin D, and it seemed to help.

The Doctors have tied it to allergies or even some lung inflammation I developed somewhere in my life.  

I have not had any coughing sine I had pneumonia after Christmas, so it would be a good idea to get my Vitamin D checked and make sure it is over 70.  

Especially now it is  good idea not to have any coughing or sneezing , etc.  I don’t really look forward to  being quarantined for 14 days, unless it is necessary due to being infected or possibly infected, than I would just have to deal with its

I try to use “spell check”as much as feasible.  I have found I use too many ( ), without using the second )!  

Also, my use of , etc., is apparently horrible, since I flags every one of them and corrects it!  

Also, it always says the seasons (Winter, Summer, Fall, Summer) should be lower case, but what the heck, I can make my own rules in some areas where it doesn’t hurt anyone else.

Actually when I first started using spell-check, I found I had been misspelling “separate’ for years as “seperate”. 

Thanks to an English teacher mother and a father who was a stickler for proper language, I don’t misspell too may words unless I get lazy. Of course getting lazy does happen!

I’m not sure if it was good or bad, but I learned in English, I just picked the one that sounded right and it was probably the right one!  That was a good in a lot of ways, but I think once I learned that method, I didn’t really learn some of the basic principles, which may not have been that bad either!
I think spell and grammar check and calculators/computers have made me lazy in the proper use of English and math, but on the other hand, they are there to  save us time and effort, which they do. 


That’s it for now, Tuesday, March 10, 2020.

#Resist
#TrumpVirus

No comments: