Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2019 Winter January 22 Tuesday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights
#My_Journey_19
#Winter_of_19

53 degrees this morning, 81% humidity, wind speed at 23 mph

Well after I walked yesterday, I got sick, the type of sick from either eating bad food or a virus.  I am amazed I was able to exercise yesterday, I didn’t get sick until afterward.  

I ended up spending my Holiday sleeping, trying not to throw-up and not eating anything until late in the day.  

Oddly enough the same thing happened last year on the Martin Luther King Holiday, except I got sick the night before and was sick all night and most of the next day.

Feel a lot better now, just a little weak, probably from dehydration and not being able to eat anything yesterday.  

I was able to exercise at the fitness center yesterday, how I will never know.  

First walk:  18:28 minutes
Second walk: 16:43 minutes 

In between I did some of the normal exercises. 

Probably will be a while before I exercise again, see how long it will be before I feel better. 

Yesterday (and last night) I had these really weird dreams.  I can’t remember any of them specifically, but somehow it involved work, and having to keep track and send in reports.  Really don’t remember any of it. 

While I was sleeping yesterday, the tv was on and I would dream that I had to keep track of what was on tv.

Still feeling tired, I am going to cut this short this morning an get some more rest.


That’s it for now, Tuesday, January 22, 2019.

#resist

No comments: