Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday morning

I'm sitting outside on this beautiful wonderful morning listening to the wind blow through the trees and the birds chirp. It really doesn't get much better than this!

Expecting 90+ degree weather today. Summer is here!

Back from CMA Fest. Due to an emergency, I had to cut it short by two days and come back early Saturday morning, but enjoyed the two days I had! Am preparing a report on it as soon as things slow down enough for me to do so! It is always so much fun and a really unique experience.

I got quite a few pictures, which I will post.

I wish I could set up my office in my back patio on mornings like this and just work here until the sun finally chases me inside. (Actually, when I think about it, I have my computer, my cell phone etc....)

No comments: