Saturday, January 26, 2008

Brrr from Tennessee!

Winter is here! Actually the cold hasn't been that bad. I still am able to walk every morning (just dress for the cold) than it isn't raining. Bicycling is a little more of a problem. One major difference is the wind isn't here, or at least the trees help block it.

Glad to hear that Dick is finally out of the hospital. What an ordeal for both Anne and Dick.

Life continues to be very busy. It seems I am going from the moment I get up to when I go to bed, although I do like it that way!

I was just thinking how interesting it is to watch children grow up (both our own and co-workers etc.). I understand now why my parents friends were always amazed at how much we had grown since they last saw us! I know with our grandchildren, changes are noticable even in a few months.

This time of year, I am thankful for each day without ice or snow, figuring it is one more day until Spring!

No comments: