Friday, September 14, 2007

September thoughts

Tonight I had the unique experience of finishing my bike ride and finish with exactly 1:00:00 on my bike computer! I couldn’t have done that if I had tried!
Last night I went out to ride and found I had a flat. Since I have no ability or talent in that area, we loaded the bike up and took it to Bikes Plus to have the tire changed. I need a backup bike for those times! We are taking Aliene’s bike up tomorrow to have the seat changed and the brakes checked.
Everything has been really hectic at work. It seems I get to work, am busy all day, and still haven’t gotten much done! I do most of my writing and research during non-office hours. It keeps me busy, but I enjoy it. It varies, and right now is a busy time.
The weather has definitely cooled here, so I believe the hottest part of the year is over, at least for any extended period of time.
We really enjoyed having everyone out for the Courter Reunion and are looking forward to the Courter Reunion next Summer.
Tomorrow (Saturday) is one of the biggest garage sales in Memphis and it is in a neighborhood right next to us! We normally try to be out of town when it is held, but it didn’t work this time!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Tonya’s wedding. It wil be here before we know it!

No comments: