Monday, January 29, 2007

Cold weather is here!

I walked in 20 degree weather this morning. I was warmly dressed and it actually felt ok! (Actually I was too warmly dressed!) Yesterday I biked in about 28 degree weather. Biking is a little colder because of he wind factor.

As long as there is not a major wind, the cold doesn't bother me too much.

We recovered from the Christmas holidays and can't believe that January 2007 is almost over! It appears 2007 will go fast.

I have been reading a biography of Abraham Lincoln (Team of Rivals) which is interesting. It is written by my favorite historian Doris Kearns Goodwin. I heard her speak at a conference and read all of her books. (At the same Confernce, I also heard Beck Weathers, which launched me on reading about mountain climbing, a subject I still enjoy reading about. It was a life-changing conference.

At work, it seems like January 2 started hectic and it hasn't slowed down! I don't mind, I enjoy being busy, but I almost haven't had time to hardly think!

No comments: