Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007 Thoughts

I was surprised to suddenly realize yesterday (Saturday, January 6) that I no longer had that little cough I have had for years! I realized it when I drank my first "diet Pepsi" for several months and started coughing! I guess the advise to not drink carbonated beverages was good advice for my “GERD”. Coffee is also supposed to affect me, but I’ve found I can drink some coffee during the day (I don’t drink my 10 cups before I go to work anymore!) and it doesn’t seem to adversely affect me or at least I can live with the consequences. I have it mostly under control.

Overall, we had a great Christmas and New Year’s. We were in OKC for Christmas and enjoyed ourselves and seeing everyone. New Years’ we spent in Lakeland at a local dance and had a good time.

Weather here has been great with some rain (but no snow!) and an occasional cool day, but otherwise, if there has to be Winter, this is a good way to do it!

I’ve been trying to catch up on my reading as well as work. It seems everything slows down over the Holidays and then goes into hyper-time afterwards.

No comments: