Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Reality!

Started back to work today after a great vacation! It is really nice when you enjoy visiting with your relatives!

One slight problem-Delta lost our checked luggage, but it did arrive today, so not problem. We're just glad it happened here and not when we were in Colorado! Other than that, we had a great vacation and really enjoyed visiting Colorado Springs, Boulder and all of the visiting.

As usual after a vacation, work was non-stop today, but the vacation was well worth it.

I noted that the high temperature-nation wide-was 108 degrees in Hays, Kansas so I believe Jerry and Margaret were not kidding when they said it was hot!

I guess the old saying, it's good to go but it's good to get back was right! I went to a "neighborhood night out" gathering tonight. It is always fun, but I always get asked a couple of questions I don't know!

Looking forward to next year's Courter Reunion in Topeka, Kansas. In a weak moment, Aliene and I volunteered to be the "hosts" for the Reunion next year, so you'll be hearing from us!

No comments: