Saturday, August 06, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me! Today I "celebrate" another Birthday. I can remember when I was a child really thinking I would NEVER really be the age I am now!

Time goes so fast, the older I get the faster it goes!

It really has been busy since we got back from Vacation. Of course I had a backload of work at work, plus we have been busy with the house.

We selected our "colors" and "materials", which is always exciting as well as a little scary. What you are doing is so permanent! It is the last step before we actually "close" the loan. (It is a construction loan and will closed with a "permanent" loan when the house is completed. Don't ask me to explain it!)

Aliene got me seveal T-shirts for my birthday, and I also intend to get myself an Ipod for my birthday. I have been busy reading up on Ipods, how to use them etc. It will be interesting.

It is now raining outside. During past birthdays, especially when I was a child, I would have been very disappointed, since it was one of the few times I got to swim during the year! (At least, that is the way I remember it.)

No comments: