Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Rantings and ravings

Aliene’s “epidural” went ok. She is tired, but glad it is over!

We just got back from a meeting in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This area (Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge etc.) is extremely hard to get to, and, quite frankly, Pigeon Forge is just trash, and Gatlinburg is somewhat more interesting, but, what’s you’ve been there, you’ve been there! I don’t know why Tennessee organizations insist on going there, but… There are so many other interesting areas in Tennessee that I would prefer going to.

We are enjoying our apartment, but looking forward to moving to a house. We are still looking at house plans etc. and trying to select the “right” plans.

I am getting my bicycle fixed (new wheel) and hope to start biking on a regular basis again. I have missed it. I do walk several miles each morning when I walk for the paper.

No comments: