Sunday, April 10, 2005

Biking

Due to equipment problems with my bike, weather and tooth problems, I am just getting back to riding my bike. It feels so good! There is truly nothing better for clearing out my brain than a ride on my bike!

Also, it is an excellent opportunity for me to not things that need attention by the City! I frequently don't notice some situations in the car that I do in the bike.

I love this time of year in Tennessee when the flowers come out and the trees bud and it is actually warm enough to wear shorts!

Now, if I could just keep my bicycle tire from going flat! I am completely non-mechanical and the times I tried to change a tire, it ended badly, to say the least.

At least now I have a nice bikerack so I can get the bike to the repair shop quickly!

Aliene's hand is still hurting her, so she isn't able to ride her ride her bike.

I am trying to get my distance up to where I can ride the "midnight" ride in June in Memphis. Other than that, my cousin, Kenneth asked me to go bike riding with him in Colorado this Summer, so I have to be prepared for that!

I am thinking of getting another bike. I have rebuilt my existing bike several times, but it is kind of like saying goodby to an old friend to get another bike.

No comments: