Thursday, February 28, 2019

2019 Winter February 28 Thursday

#Purple_Days_and_Golden_Nights 
#My_journey_19
#Winter_of_19

20 degrees this morning, feels like 11 degrees, humidity 94%.  Still sick, no exercise.

Think I am feeling slightly better, unfortunately  “slightly” is the operative word.

I probably have slept more in the last 3 days than I normally sleep in two weeks. 

I really don’t like to sleep much, i feel i am wasting time, but right now, all i want to do is sleep and i don’t feel I am wasting time!  Hopefully I am helping get rid of the bug or whatever.  

The really wild dreams seem to have stopped, or at least reduced quite a bit.  I never remembered any of them in detail, just a jumble of dreams.

Yesterday I stared into work for a couple of appointments, and quickly turned around and came back when the car started sliding.  I saw a U.S. Postal truck in the ditch and quickly decided it was best for me to not try to drive!

I do not feel it is a good idea to take a chance on wrecking the car or injuring myself of someone else.  Fortunately I have my office in my house, I always have office work I can do.

Last day of February 2019.  2019 is two months gone, again just speeding along.  

While the passage into March does not mean Spring is here (they are predicting winter storms this weekend), it does mean Spring is closer.

Well, back to bed to get some extra sleep to get rid of whatever I have.


That’s it for now, Thursday, February 28, 2018.

No comments: