Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer of 2011-cooling down!

72 degrees this morning when I got up! It almost seems cold out here.

It is the time of year I hate to see arrive. My favorite spot, my back patio, is almost too cool to sit out and work/read in the early morning! I always kind of dread this time of year since at times during the summer it seems like it will last forever.

I am treasuring the last few days that I can sit out on my patio and work/read and listen to music on my ipod.

I decided to listen to my entire classical library this summer during the early morning and I am now on 398 of 567 (Oddly enough, Vivaldi " Summer" of the Four Seasons is playing right now. Even more oddly, much as I hate Winter, my favorite of the Four Seasons is "Winter" with Autumn a close second. In reality my favorite seasons (in order) are Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter (a long fourth!).

Time for another early morning session to end and another week to start.

No comments: