Friday, October 29, 2010

Weeding Books



I look at all my books and know I have to "weed" my book collection sometime. It is difficult, since each one (even the ones I haven't read) shout out their own story to me as I try to find one to throw away.

Yes, one, I have tried in the past to weed one book per week, but I can't bring myself to weed the first one even. I try to think that the book will enjoy being read by someone, but.... I even made a rule that anytime I add a book, I need to "weed" a book, I can't always bring myself to do it.

I look at them and see the potential in them, especially the ones I haven't read.

I can't believe I will ever feel about "e-books" the way I feel about physical books. It just isn't the same. Of course, I will be able to save all of my e-books without worrying about space.

It is starting to get cold, 46 degrees this morning, after being 78 degrees just several days ago. I don't mind the cool weather as knowing that it is going to be cool for the next six months or so!


No comments: