Sunday, January 15, 2006

January 15, 2006

We are getting moved in and I am starting to recover from bronchitis. I still cough some, but it is bearable. My Doctor said I should get better soon. I have been coughing since approximately December 11, 2005, so I am ready for it to be over!

We are really starting to feel “moved in” to our new house. It has been a long process, with us being sick, Christmas etc. Aliene did a lot of work on it. She is good at this!

We are planning on going to Oklahoma City in the near future to see Michael get an award and we plan on having “Christmas” for Angela, James, Kali and Katherine since they were sick on Christmas Eve and while we were there over Christmas. That is, assuming the weather is nice. The weather has been so good it is easy to forget the ice storm on the Christmas of 2004!

Aliene feels well enough to make her “Christmas Candy”. Her mother always makes it and she makes some for city personnel and other friends.

No comments: